Long- and Short-Term Fellowships for Research Group Leaders
Applications are open to junior scientists (typically up to 40 years of age) at the Heidelberg University who fulfill the criteria for an appointment as Professor. Applicants should have successfully led an independent research group with own research funds. The Foundation supports the group leader’s salary during the bridging period between ending of group leader salary funding and attainment of a tenured position.
A single pdf file of the application (11-point-type) should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Work plan (five pages for long-term fellowship applications and two pages for short-term fellowship applications, 1.5 line spacing).
- Summary of current scientific achievements (one page).
- Confirmation of laboratory space and basic equipment.
- CV (one – two pages).
- List of publications (divided into original papers and reviews, omit meeting abstracts and talks).
- Prizes and awards.
- Third-party funding (submitter, funding organization, duration, amount).
- Composition of the workgroup including financing for workgroup members.
Please, no reprints, preprints or academic certificates.